About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why are P.Diddy and Miley Cyrus hanging out??





This seems like a bit of a weird muscial combination to us! rapper P.Diddy visited Miley Cyrus and her parent's house in LA yesterday and we are dying to know why! Miley Cyrus Miley has just announced that she will be touring through North America with different guests performing with her, so we think P.Diddy is going to be one of them! Maybe P.Diddy's kids are also Miley fans like all the other kids in the whole world, they will probably think their dad is so cool to be on stage with Miley!What do you think must be the reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment