About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Made It!

I just made an award!!Here are the rules:

1. Write a few lines on how happy you are.
2. Write down who all tagged you for this award and who they are.
3. Write down how many people you want to give this award and who they are.

Here's the award:



and I wanna pass it on to:

Gelikaa
Protege
Jackie M.
Womanatwork
Melroxx
Armyblond
SE
Faith Peasley
natalija_j
Pam
Kaibee
Debs
Monica
Cherie
rainfield61

thanks for commenting.....TC

16 comments:

  1. the coolest blog award! LOL! thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for giving me such a cool award. I will be honoured to display it on my sidebar. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mel:Thanks...your welcome...i m happier that you cause...I got to know that people like my award very much.

    @gaelikaa: oh...its my pleasure...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! *heart beating fastly* Thanks a lot for such a cool award!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh your welcum....your welcome anain...TC

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool award you've made....I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am stopping by from 6WS! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the snowman looks so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on your award, and to all the other winners, too! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hai, I'm here.
    Congratulation!! You are most popular with many awards.

    ReplyDelete