About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Things to do when you are angry .

From the past few days i am having loads of fights with many different people.So here are some things to do when you are angry.(it works)

1. Count from 10 to 1.

2. Wash utensils.

3. Punch a punching bag or a pillow.

4. Watch funny soaps/videos/shows.

5. Exercise or go for a walk.

6. Dance in your room.While dancing punch and kick in the mid air.

7. Sleep or medditate.

8. Write in your Journal.If you have one.

9. Cool down.

10. Sit down and relax, don't be silly, it won't help much.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I need those tips, I am so angry with you! If you even dare to go near swas again You are dead! got it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging, I've been looking for new people to follow. I too am a fashionista and love music (massive Kings of Leon fan) but unfortunately I am well past my teens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Mary T. your blog is lovely....thanks for following my blog...i will surely follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete