About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My new pet...!!!!






So lately I got a pet turtle.His name is Turtle...(I know that's a funny name for a turtle).He is a tiny green turtle.He loves to sleep on a bed, he loves to walk around.


He can stand on his two legs out of four.... Well he like to do that.He often gets a scolding for doing that.He is quite funny.Once I was having chicken.By Mistake a small piece of chiken fell in his tub (it was half of his size). This little thing swam aroud the whole tub with that piece of chicken in his mouth.






He is very tiny.This picture gives the proof.









He loves climbing. Here's a picture of him climbing a pillows.







Besides a turtle I have a dog named Jabber.Below is of his picture;
This is a picture of him just after his bath.
He is a mixtuere German Sheperd and a Doberman:



7 comments:

  1. OMJ Sue, this turtle is cute... That dog is nice too but I remember when he chased me out of your house and and tore my jeans.. This is one of your best posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pets you have! I feel I should get some too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks gaelikaa.. :)
    hahahhahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like yours too. I also like Miley...lol. I guess I just think the kid has it a bit rough. Please follow me, and I will follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure...mj....i will follow you blog

    ReplyDelete