About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Saturday, July 11, 2009

so is my life.... Beautiful...

I am so sick of my work... I just posted to let you know I'm still sticking around.. I'll post something better in a few days... I am so busy, overloaded with work, when( http://melroxx.blogspot.com )MeLRoXx calls me I'm always asleep... so is my life... beautiful....

Ps read Melroxx when I'm not around *cries*

8 comments:

  1. Thnkyou & btw I read my blog all the time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey SuE, post something longer next time! Okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girlie,

    I'm sick of my job too. I have to be to work by noon, and am sitting here contemplating calling out. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. melroxx: ur welcum
    gaelikaaa:surely
    jackie M.:i can understand

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the heck is wrong with you?...dude this post is too short....

    ReplyDelete
  6. is my next post long or is is short???

    ReplyDelete
  7. its not long now short....its ok...

    ReplyDelete