About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Monday, July 20, 2009

Bad Day....!!!

This day was the worst day in my life!!!It all started when I woke up in the morning....I was really late for school....Then I lost my school socks and spent 20 mins finding 'em'.When i reached school the gate was about to close but I somehow managed to get inside.

I was searching my bag for my wallet I realized that I lost it:( . Then I saw that my mobile was kept in my bag...(I normally do not carry my mobile to school) .
Here's a pic of it:


Then In the interval or shall I say break...I forgot to bring my lunchbox...poor me...I had no money or a lunchbox!!

When I reached home...I got to know that my mother and father have gone to Chicago...I mean its a good news but I have my exams comming up and I do need some help in studies.
.

Well I know that life's a climb but the views are great.

7 comments:

  1. Hopefully your week will get better as it goes along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Chicago??? school??? What is tiffin??? Oh God ! what a joke this post is !!! you've made my day! hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you have had a bad day; but that usually means that good days are ahead.;)
    Thank you for stopping by my place.;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats a 'complete coolio???'

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Debs:i hope it does...
    @Melroxx:wat do u mean by chicago...cant my parents go to chicago or what?
    @Protege:yea...oh..ur welcome
    @anonymous:like we say 'completely cool' we can also say 'complete coolio..bt where did i wrote it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to hear bout your bad day...

    ReplyDelete