About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Memo...!!

So finally someone tagged me..!!Bt I dont remember who all tagged me:(

Here are the Rule’s

1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8s.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers & let them know.

8 things I’m looking forward to:

1. Posting new posts soon.
2. Watching movies
3. a shopping trip with mum
4. sleep my brains out
5. catching up with the latest celebrity gossips on http://posh24.com/
6. meeting up with friends
7. Sleep all day
8. going out somewhere…

8 things I did yesterday:

1. watch the television
2. sleep…
3. dream
4. wake up with a bang
5. listen to music..
6. log on to facebook
7. Studied
8. Tried to make coffee with expired packet of milk.

8 things I wish I could do:

1. get my hands on more money
2. buy a car
3. Fly
4. Become invisible
5. wish i could'nt give exams and pass the class with good grades
6. give my wardrobe a complete make-over
7. Make myself look prettier
8. feed, wash & walk my virtual pet more often

8 favorite fruits

1. oranges
2. apples
3. water-melons
4. grapes
5. none
6. strawberry
7. litchi
8. mangoes

8 Places I’d like to travel:

1. Ireland
2. India
3. Australia
4. Russia
5. Afganitan or Persia
6. Egypt
7. South Africa
8. Dubai

8 places I’ve lived in:


8 People who I’ve tagged:

Sorry...I forgot

Take it away if you find yourself worthy enough. You don’t have to tag more people if you don’t want to.
Thank you all for considering! I’m not finished yet , check out my next post…

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I have tagged you for an award... take it

    ReplyDelete
  2. & don't forget to thank me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. at last you've made your memo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. even i wanna visit india,australlia,russia etc..we're so alike :)

    ReplyDelete