About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Celebrity Fears and Phobias!




We all have some fears and phobias...and so do celebrities.Like I fear so many things like ghosts,cockroaches,insects,clowns,etc. I have phobia from just 1 thing and thats Basket Ball....I know that it sounds wierd but I am helpless..whenever I play basket ball I always get hit by the ball...the same thing happens whenever i cross a basket ball court...*sigh*.



Daniel Radcliffe is afraid of clowns.




Jennifer Aniston has a fear of flying




Billy Bob Thornton is afraid of antique furniture. "I get creeped out and I can't breathe and I can't eat around it,"




Pamela Anderson fears mirrors, maybe that explains a few things!




Orlando Bloom is scared of pigs




Scarlett Johansson gets freaked out by cockroaches




Nicole Kidman has a butterfly phobia




Justin Timberlake can't stand Spiders, sharks and snakes




Uma Thurman is claustrophobic, and she had to film scenes in Kill Bill buried alive in a coffin!




Ex Baywatch girl Carmen Electra gets panic attacks near the water because she can't swim!





Sarah Michelle Gellar is afraid of graveyards, so much so that all her Buffy The Vampire Slayer cemetary scenes were shot in fake graveyards!





Madonna is scared of thunder





Christina can't be anywhere near indoor plants!




Matthew McConaughey is scared of tunnels and revolving doors.


Just because they are celebrities doesn't mean they are super-human! Just like many of us Hollywood stars have fears and phobias that hold them back sometimes. These days there are special names for all kinds of fears, like Justin Timberlake's arachnophobia, Uma Thurman's claustrophobia and Nicole Kidman's lepidophobia. To find out what all those funny names mean!Tell me which of these phobias you share with the stars too!

2 comments:

  1. I just joined sits too and found your blog! I love your blog and just had to follow you take a look at my blog http://www.inspireddesignsbyfaith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure....i'll take a look at your blog...thanks for stopping by and commenting

    ReplyDelete