About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Monday, July 27, 2009

An Award...

So filally I recieved an award its 'the honest scrap':-



So here it goes-

10 honest things about SuE.

1: I (a week ago) saw Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince.Actually I saw the preview of it....I loved it so much that I went to watch it again with my friends.
The most funny part is that...One of my friend has a crush on Dracko Malfoy (Tom Felton)...and 1 has on Daniel Radcliff.

2: Recenly there was the longest solar eclipse, I missed it… (A lady told me not to worry, I can see it in another r 124 years or so…)

3:I thought of watching New York,on the day it released but I couldnt cause Mj died the previous day...and I was griefing.

4: I can never spend a day without working on the net for about an hour.

5: My unit tests are on. :(

6.I love to hang out with friends.

7: I am a Libra. My blood group is O+

8: My favourite movies are ‘School Of Rock', ‘Ghost Rider','he Princess Diaries series'...actually whichever movie I watch becomes my faourite.

9: Three Days Grace and Linkin Park are my favourite bands.

10: I don’t like Lady Gaga though I like her song ‘Poker Face’…



I would like to pass this on too-

Gelikaa
Protege
Jackie M.
Womanatwork
Melroxx
Armyblond

6 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks SuE. I've already received this award, but thanks again. Nominated by 4! Is this a record?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I have never seen lady gaga and now I know so I can place the voice and the face hummm not what i pictured? any hoo
    very cool I have yet to see HP but can't wait to see it wheather on the big screen or my tv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gaelika:hmmm....thanks for commenting
    @anoynoumous:thanks
    @klynch:when you watch HP then do tell me how was it.
    @greedy:thanks...I will surely visit you're blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful blog! Very different and pretty. I have Poker Face on my playlist. Daughtry's version and Lady GaGa's. With 8 and 10 year old daughters, my 3 year's old music taste is so hilarious! We are also huge Harry Potter fans. Morgan, my 10 year old, just got Harry Potter Clue for her birthday. She loves it. Love the movies. Stopping by from SITS to say hi. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete