About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Saturday, August 1, 2009

My New Award!!!

I got another award.....By my cousin...Sophie

So its called the 'FABULAS BLOG AWARD':



The rules are write 5 things I’m addicted to and Pass this on to 5 people.

FIVE THINGS I’M ADDICTED TO:

1. MUSIC: I love music. Green Day, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace it goes on & on.
2. INTERNET: Everyone loves the internet, Well I LOVE IT MORE THAN YOU THINK!
3. BRACELETS: Yea, If they’re cool ;)
4. LOOKS: I am crazy about looking good!!! Well, who isn’t, but still!
5. Me

5 PEOPLE I HAVE NOMINATED:


and I wanna... Pass it on to:

Gelikaa
Protege
Jackie M.
Womanatwork
Melroxx

Also these cuz I find them deserving:

Armyblond
SE
Faith Peasley
natalija_j
Pam

Thank you all....for giving me this award...Keep Commenting :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the awards. I didn't know that about the stars and their fears. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!:)) I am addicted to music, bracelets and the internet too.:))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pam: Thanks....yea its very interesting...
    @SE:oh...your welcome
    @Protege:thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SuE, thank you so much! I'll get to work on the tag soon, but I've just done three tag posts so I'll wait for a day or two! And please visit me! I have a tag for you...

    ReplyDelete