About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Friday, March 12, 2010

Elder Sister

Jealously ,according to everybody is not a very good habit.But people cannot always have good habits.Like every normal human being even i am a little jealous of a few things.To start with my sister.She has gone out to study.I love my sister very much.But whenever she i comes i dont like it so much as i like it when she's not around.



Whenever she comes I am quite happy at first.But my happiness burns to ashes when everybody (including my family,mother,my closest sister) pays attention and talk to her only.It feels like I am invisible.I am a person who hates being ignored and you ca imagine how I go through all this without complaining to anybody.Wish I was as invisible as they make me feel.When she comes the first thing she does is to take my phone,see my Facebook account and delete my friends.God knows what fum she gets while doing these things.My mobile is my valued treasure as i lost my N97 only a few months ago.And I tried very hard to force my parents to get me a new one.Finally my mom gave me her IPHONE,but I was not allowed to take it out.My sister came and just took it as its hers.My parents have gone to Canada cause of some urgent business issue.They hardly call as the call rates are high,so i cannot complain to them about my evil sister.



There's not a single day when she makes me feel like crying.I still want to cry but cant as it makes me feel weak.I cannot do anything about it other than just write it down here.She doesn't visit my blog so my feeling are safe here.They (my sister and my cousin) just yap and yap.They at times say thing to me which are not polite.Sometimes I feel like killing myself.I just sit there and cant do anything about it.Wish I could.

8 comments:

  1. I know how it feels to be in that sort of a situation. Is there any way you could talk to her or a family member about it? Or maybe a friend or trusted person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so good to know that someone understands!!well....i talk to my friends about it.....but I cant just express my feelings to them later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much older is your sister to you? I'm older than my sister by 8 years but even so, I don't do the sort of things your sister is doing. That's so rude and disrespectful. Hey, what goes around comes around. She does it to you, someone will eventually do it back to her. Why don't you ask her "can you ask me first before you take my stuff?" If she says no, then tell her that it means it's ok for you to do the same back to her because you're learning from her. See how she would feel. As for your parents giving her attention when she comes back, you have to see that she's gone the majority of the time, it makes sense that they have a lot to say to her when she's home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, I understand your problem. But all problems do not have solution. some get sorted out with time. May be this is one of those problem which will get resolved with time. I liked your blog and shall be folling it here and after. You certainly need to tell your sis about your likes and dislikes. Lots of love and regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool . I hate your sister too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I disagree with Anonymous. All your sisters are good. you are mad. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue- Stopping by from SITS...

    I had a friend in a similar situation several years ago. She felt frustrated and powerless in her own family, and had a sister that caused her no end of grief. Her hobby was writing, and so she channeled her frustrations into a fantasy novel starring her sister as the villian! You obviously have a passion for writing and use it as a therapy of sorts- focus the emotions you have about your family and create something beautiful with it!

    Good luck and have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @rose belle.....well....she's 10 years older to me.


    @anonymous.....thank you so much anonymous.....you are the best stranger i've ever met!!

    @anonymous....hehehe...good to know

    @melroxx....well....not really...you dont really know them.

    @Amy.... its so good to know that someone has the same problem as me!!!

    ReplyDelete