About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What is this?

What
I get really furious when someone feels free to say something bad about a nation, whether it is their own, or someone elses.This week I was really mad at my classmates Nia and Yasmine. My classmates Nia and Yasmine they made sarcastic remarks about another country. Nia crossed her limits while Yasmine spoke a few, but effective words . Here's what they said to the teacher:-

Nia-Ma'am i believe that India is the best place and we should live here only.because my sister Albertina came from another country and she saw me doing algebra, she asked me why are you solving sums which are supposed to be done in 10th grade. I replied that we study it in class 6th in India. I asked her what do you study in class 9th?? She replied the spelling of orange.O-R-N-G-E.Then I corrected her.Ma'am and there if you are walking down the road, nobody looks at you....nobody talks to you...no one bothers what you're doing. (which according too me is the right thing to do. My friend's mom is tried of being asked 'where are you going?' before she's even walked down the road. People should keep to themselves, and mind their own business. How about 'how are you?' insead of 'where are you going?')





Here's what Yasmine said:-

Yasmine-Well ma'am....I will live here all my life. Because all the intelligent people from India go to other countries and they get brain-drained!! In their classes they do not study much.. .they only have quizzes. Like we study algebra in class 6th only...and there they study in class 10th.

I think that interactive classes with quizzes and brain tests are much more interesting. Whether they learn in the same method as we do, doesn't matter, because over all we are studying the same thing in different methods. I prefer the other method. It is nice to spice things up a bit, that sitting in a boring class staring into space!




SORRY IF ANYBODY WILL BE HURT BY THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS!!

Well,according to Nia and Yasmine all intelligent people originate in this country only then why isn't Albert Einstein,Thomas Alva Edison born here? Intelligent people are everywhere. Every human being in this entire world is intelligent. They ay or may not be good at a specific subject, but eveyone is intelligent in their own way. There are intelligent people everywhere. If there are intelligent people here and fools in other countries , then why isn't India the most developed country in the world??? God has given everyone brains to prove themselves. Not to anyone in a specific country! And I've met really young kids from other countries who can solve sums even I couldn't do.

I hate Nia , I mean you certainly do not have the right to talk bad about a country . She is a person with a tiny brain (the size of an ant) and very cheap mentality and thinking. Well that's all I have to say.

Please share your views on this topic.

2 comments:

  1. I understand your feelings on this topic. We reside in this country, and we must respect it. But I, as an individual, am not very pleased in the sense in which this is been taken.

    The world, according to me, is divided into different countries, so that each part of the world can be ruled under the government in a systematic way.

    It is natural for one to feel proud of their National heritage and culture, but it is totally out of place to put other nations. Everyone thinks their country is the best. Since they were born their, lived there and bought up there, Sue.These emotions are normal.

    Good luck to Nia, every one is free to share their opinions. And our Yasmine should realize that Ace-ing in school, doesn't mean that she is gonna excel in life. You need more than just brains ;)Stand by what you feel. Cause everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And Nia & Yasmine have time to realize...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right melroxx......some people can never grow up.
    it is not bad to be proud of your country,but its very bad to insult any other country.

    ReplyDelete