About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Thursday, June 24, 2010

R.I.P Michael Jackson



Its been a year since the late King Of Pop passed away.Michael Jackson died on 25th June after he suffered cardiac arrest at his home in the Holmby Hills neighborhood in Los Angeles, California.Jackson's death triggered an outpouring of grief around the world, creating unprecedented surges of Internet traffic and causing sales of his music and that of the Jackson 5 to increase dramatically. His memorial service was broadcast live around the world, attracting a global audience of up to one billion people.Fans gathered outside the UCLA Medical Center, Neverland Ranch, his Holmby Hills home, the Hayvenhurst Jackson family home in Encino, the Apollo Theater in New York, and at Hitsville U.S.A., the old Motown headquarters in Detroit where Jackson's career began, now the Motown Museum. Streets around the hospital were blocked off, and across America people left offices and factories to watch the breaking news on television. A small crowd, including the city's mayor, gathered outside his childhood home in Gary, where the flag on city hall was flown at half staff in his honor.



Soon after his death many tributes were performed in his memory. Many celebrities paid their homage to the late King Of Pop.



People will always remember him,his songs,his moves and his clothes.

His death was tragic. After his death many videos and photos have been shot in which his soul is walking or his face is on the car. Well,we all still love Michael and will always remember him. I wish he was still alive,but as destiny has it all he is now dead......

2 comments:

  1. Michael Joseph Jackson has been my idol, my power, and part of my soul since I was about six years old. A part of me left on June 25, 2009 when this Godly spirit was transported to Heaven. Michael, I will, as well as all of the universe, will always send our love to you in Heaven. My only regret is that I have never been allowed the rare opportunity to see your Holy Spirit here on this Earth. Until another time and world, Michael Joseph Jackson, I will always love you. To a spirit gone way too soon. <3
    S.U.M.

    ReplyDelete