About Me

My photo
Well....I dont really have anything to say about me.Like every blogger even I want to make my blog popular.I am just another girl like you who wants to be remembered after her death.If you want to contact me I'm there on facebook as Sue Evans.contact me - SUE.EVANS244@YAHOO.COM

Monday, June 14, 2010

So Tired Of Blogging



I really don't want to write anymore post.Or visit my blog,or anybody else's.I am so
tired of blogging.Actually I've become really lazy since the past few days or weeks.
Well,maybe the reason is I cant think of a nice topic to write on.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME A NICE TOPIC!

I am only writing this tiny post cause Melroxx, she forces me to write and also to comment on her blog.

Well,apart from me and my boring life, Who watches World Cup? Which team are you guys supporting?

I am supporting Brazil!!

I really need to download a few nice movie, but the problem is where shall i download them from? I tried a few things but they didnt work out.
SO PLEASE TELL ME A SITE OR SOFTWARE I CAN DOWNLOAD MOVIES ( FOR FREE).

4 comments:

  1. Hope you gets some ideas for writing on your blog. How about taking pictures of nature or anything else that interest you? There are many image memes going around. How about Wordless Wednesday?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Award for you over at mine -

    http://gaelikaasdiary.blogspot.com/2010/06/present-for-your-blog-not-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks melroxx..... that might help....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thank you so much.....!! thanks alot!!

    ReplyDelete